2018 Volkswagen Tiguan trim levels and pricing
Now that the all-new Volkswagen Tiguan has arrived on our lot, it’s the perfect opportunity for you to head on over and get behind the wheel. Before you do, however, we should tell you about the 2018 Tiguan’s trim levels and pricing comparison, so you have a better idea of which model best suits your budget!
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan price by trim
The Tiguan, though heavily invested in your comfort behind the wheel, is also highly affordable for the tech advancement and performance capabilities you’ll receive. Four trims are available on the 2018 Tiguan, and their features all build off of each other to give you a road experience second to none. Check out each trim’s base prices below:
|MSRP w/ 4MOTION All-Wheel Drive Package||$26,645||$30,380||$33,850||$37,550|
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan interior and exterior features
As previously mentioned, there’s plenty of cool innovation that the Tiguan offers. Besides its available third row seating, driver assistance technology, a panoramic sunroof and R-Line® performance, the Tiguan brings some of the best tech advancement in its class to the table. Check out just some of the modern comforts you can expect on each Tiguan trim!
Read More: How powerful is the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan?
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan S features
- Four selectable drive modes
- 40:20:40 split second row
- 6.5-inch Composition Color touchscreen
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) and taillights
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SE features
- 8-inch Composition Media infotainment system
- Voice Control and three total USB ports
- Multifunction leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL features
- 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- 8-inch Discover Media infotaiment system
- Power liftgate and Remote Start
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium features
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
- Rain sensing wipers and power-folding door mirrors
- Easy Open and Close power liftgate
- Fender® Premium Audio System w/ 12.3 inch Digital Cockpit display
Test drive the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan in Thousand Oaks CA
If you’d like more information on the Tiguan’s trims and features, feel free to contact our sales team here at Neftin VW or read its official press release. With it now available in our current inventory, now is a great chance to get behind the wheel and make this brand-new crossover yours!