Differences Between 2016 VW Golf SportWagen Trim Levels
Volkswagen recently revealed that a new trim level is being added to our favorite wagon. Named the Golf SportWagen Limited Edition, this new trim slots in between the entry level S model and SE model, adding an excellent value option to the lineup. But with four trims now available, we thought you might need some help figuring out the key differences between the 2016 VW Golf SportWagen trim levels.
New Trim Level for the 2016 VW Golf SportWagen
But before we start comparing, let’s look at what changes are being brought to the lineup with the addition of that new trim level. A number of popular features are included in the Limited Edition model, including Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor, 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and a panoramic sunroof.
Perhaps the best thing about this new trim is the price. It starts at an MSRP of only $24,995. Like we said, this new model delivers great value to the lineup, helping you get the features you need and want at a lower price.
Compare the 2016 VW Golf SportWagen Trims
But is the Limited Edition model really the right one for you? Well, let’s find out. Here are how the key features for all four Golf SportWagen trim levels compare. Each trim adds features on top of the features listed for the previous model.
- Black Roof rails
- Heated side mirrors
- VW Car-Net App-Connect
- Rearview camera
- USB port
- Satellite radio
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Cloth seats
- 60/40-split folding rear seats
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Forward Collision Warning/Autonomous Emergency Braking
- 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Panoramic sunroof
- Chrome window trim
- Leatherette seats
- Keyless access with push-button start
- Heated front seats
- Corner illuminating foglights
- Fender Premium Audio System
- 12V plus 115V power outlet
- Available lighting package with LED daytime running lights, Bi-Xenon headlights and Adaptive Front Lighting
- Available driver assistance package that includes Park Distance Control and Parking Steering Assistant
- Silver roof rails
- 18-inch Durban wheels
- Discover Media touchscreen navigation
- Dual-zone climate control
- Interior ambient lighting
- Front comfort sport seats with power adjustment controls
Despite all the different features you can choose from, each Golf SportWagen model comes equipped with a 1.8-liter turbocharged engine delivering 170 horsepower and 199 lb-ft of torque. To learn more about the differences between the 2016 VW Golf SportWagen trim levels or about the new Limited Edition model, be sure to contact us at Neftin Volkswagen.